We hope from reading this website you have been inspired to bring music into the lives of people living with dementia. It can be achieved on any budget, and the benefits can be remarkable for everyone involved.
Please click on the following links to find out more.
- Advice for carers
- Advice for people living at home
- Advice for care home professionals
- Advice for musicians and music therapists
- Advice for music volunteers
- Hearing loss, dementia and music
- I have a question about music and dementia
- Useful links
Kindly go to the settings page and check the option "Place them manually"