Enter our Amazon Echo Spot competition at the Dementia Care & Nursing Home Expo on March 26th & 27th 2019
- Would you like to find out more about the Music for Dementia Campaign?
- Would you like to win an Amazon Echo Spot, Smart speaker and screen with Alexa?
If you visit our stand at the Dementia Care & Nursing Home Expo on March 26th & 27th and leave us with your contact details, you’ll be entered in our prize draw!
Visit stand D564 to win
You’ll find the Grace Meadows on stand D564 ready to spread the word about how the Music for Dementia campaign is bringing together the spectrum of different musical activities available, to help people find the right music for them, at the right time and in the right ways.
We want people living with dementia and those caring for them to be able to access a range of musical activities, from playlists and performances, to interactive, participatory music-making and music therapy
You can help the campaign by:
- Signing up to be a member of our taskforce
- Create your own playlist and tell a friend
- Encourage all care workers to make music a part of their dementia care
- Tell everyone you know about the power of music in dementia care
You’ve got to be in it to win it
Remember to come along to stand D564 at the Dementia Care & Nursing Home Expo to be in for a chance to win a Amazon Echo Spot, Smart speaker and screen with Alexa. Order your free tickets to the Expo today
Music is a necessity for people living with Dementia and they need access to it now.
Before you enter our competition, make sure you check out the terms and conditions below:
Music for Dementia – Amazon Echo Spot competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition is only open to Dementia Care & Nursing Home Exhibitors and Visitors who visit the Music for Dementia stand at the Dementia Care & Nursing Home Expo 2019 event on the 26th & 27th March 2019.
- The entrants must be aged 18 years and above
- Only one entry per person will be accepted
- The competition opens on 26th March 2019. Music for Dementia supported by the Utley Foundation has the right to withdraw this competition at any point
- The competition will be held on 26th & 27th March. The winner will be selected at random through a prize dawn on 28th March and will receive a Amazon Echo Spot, Smart speaker and screen with Alexa
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or alternatives will be offered. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
- If the winner of the draw does not respond within 28 days, Music for Dementia supported by the Utley Foundation reserves the right to hold another draw to select a new winner
- We reserve the right to publish a case study / blog article in connection to this competition
- Music for Dementia supported by the Utley Foundation accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason
- Music for Dementia supported by the Utley Foundation accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you because of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize
- Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the prize draw is Music for Dementia supported by the Utley Foundation Larkins Farm, 199 Nine Ashes Road, Ingatestone, Chelmsford, CM4 0JY.